AAG Unit Trust Trading As Abercrombie Accounting Group.
ABN 82 379 556 641 is a Corporate Authorised Representative No. 1243935 of SMSF Advisers Network Pty Ltd.
With the removal of accountants’ exemption on the 1 July 2016, providing advice in relation to the establishment of Self-Managed Superannuation Funds (SMSFs) now falls under the same licensing requirements as other financial advice.
Due to these changes, we resolved to become an Authorised Representative of the SMSF Advisers Network (SAN), which enables us to continue to provide our clients with superannuation advice.
Being an Authorised Representative of SAN allows us to provide advice on SMSFs, specifically:
- Setting up SMSFs;
- Winding up SMSFs;
- Establishing Pensions (both Transition to Retirement and Account Based);
- Developing Contribution Strategies (amounts, types, withdrawal and re-contribution);
- Rollover of existing superannuation structures, whether partial or in full;
- Transfer of business real property;
- Withdrawals, commutations and death benefit payments;
- Limited Recourse Borrowing Arrangements; and
- Provision of General Asset Class Investment Strategy.
If you would like further information on the SMSF Adviser Network, please click here to take you to the SAN website.
Click Here for more information on AAG’s Financial Services Guide.